Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Thank You!


July 21, 2011

Dear 21st Time Class,

I am truly humbled. What an invigorating and encouraging day it was when Julie Smith gave me your supportive letter and check for $250 earlier this week. Just when I felt I had it so good . . . you made it BETTER! It is a wonderful feeling to know that there's a young, healthy group in this town that cares so deeply about alleviating ignorance and poverty, that they not only put money toward designated projects, but are not hesitant to put their feet and back in too! You are an amazing blessing.

'Thank you" hardly seems adequate, but I know the Saviour that honors your efforts. May he bless you beyond human words and give you the desires of your heart.

Most sincerely with you,

Lennet

No comments:

Post a Comment