Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A Note from the Dudley Township Library

Dear Ryan,

Thanks so much for all the wonderful "children's assortment" you gave to the library. All of the items donated have been used. I wish you could have seen the sparkle in the children's eyes when they discovered new fun games on their shelf.

I'm still in shock. I am contemplating your SS class' generous offer to aid in our library. Having just come from the state's Kansas Library Association meetings in Wichita, I have seen and heard many fabulous ideas on stimulation for reading in children's areas. When I come up with something more concrete, I'll get ahold of you to get feedback. This is quite an adventure!

Thanks for being such a blessing,

Lennet Froelich
Dudley Township Public Library

No comments:

Post a Comment